Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Trip to Hawaii



OMG, it was awesome. I cannot begin to tell you how beautiful it was. My mom, my sister-in-laws mom, my aunt and her friend went on a Hawaiin cruise and I loved every minute of it. Altho I was not crazy about the food, yum yum yum the drinks were out of this world, haha. They were so tasty and fresh you could not help but drink a few. Nope, I did not get drunk, lol but not because I did not want more, I just knew my limit. :-). The drinks back home cannot compare to the flavor and taste. And the pineapples, yummmmy, I wanted to bring a truck load home with me. Those of you who live in Hawaii, oh I am so jealous of you.


I would love to go back but this time I would not want to travel with a group tour. We went with our local radio station and it was ok, but I would much rather do my own thing on my own time. I loved the ship, altho would prefer a diff cruise line, the ship was nice. I loved cruising. Thank goodness my mom got us a balcony room because it was awesome to sit on the balcony and watch the water and the scenery as we cruised by. I think I enjoyed that the most. I have never seen so many colors of blue in the ocean, truely breath-taking.

No comments: