Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Project

Well here is my project I have been working on for the last couple of months. I must say I am very proud of it all. Thru much blood, sweat and frustration, I finally got it done. I loveeee my new bed and bedroom set. It's been too long coming. I found it online and finally decided to get it because I could not stand that water bed any longer. I am too old to be climbing out of a water bed, hahaha.....but now, I have to climb up in this bed. I need a step stool. Its so tall...I had no idea it would be this high, lol. Anyway, I love it and it sleeps so good.

And of course here is Sissy, she thinks it is all hers. She loves it. She would not sleep in the water bed but before we could even get the sheets on this one, there she was. She was like ohhhhhh thanks mom for the new bed, I have lots of room now. Little stinker. LOL.


And now, the real project that caused most of the blood and sweat, ha. I totally overhauled my closet. I took all the old shelves and clothes rods and stuff out and I installed all the new shelving and rods and baskets. I got it all done and was so proud of it and decided to have a rest and got on my computer for a bit when all of a sudden what did I hear? A clash, clang, bang coming from my closet, haha, well yep, you guessed it. Half of it had fell down. I was so dissapointed. All that hard work for nothing. LOL. So then I had to figure out how to fix it so it would stay this time.

With much determination and more sweat and blood, ha, I got it fixed and yay, now I am so proud of it. I have more room and it looks so much nicer.

Well enough ramblings, but had to show off my stuff, hehehe.

Thanks for stopping by, till next time.


No comments: